- The personally identifiable data (PID) gathered from you by this site, how we utilize it, and to who we disclose it.
- The alternatives you have about data usage.
- The security measures we enforce to safeguard the loss and misuse of your data.
- Your option to change any inaccuracy in your data.
Data Collection, Usage, and Disclosure
HVAC Guide is the exclusive owner of the data gathered on this website. We can only access and gather data you submitted voluntarily through email or a filled-up form. We won’t sell or lease your data to anybody.
We will utilize your data in response to your request and the reason you contacted us. Your personal data won’t be shared with any third party not connected with us. With your consent, we may reach out to you through email to share any new products or services, promotions, special, or modifications to this policy.
Information Access and Control
You can choose to opt-out of any communication from us in the future. You may do the subsequent at any given time by sending us an email or calling us by phone through the contact details published on this site.
- Find out what information we have regarding you.
- Change any wrong data we have regarding you.
- Ask us to remove any information we have regarding you.
- Let us know about your questions and concerns about data usage.
We take safety measures to safeguard your data. When you send us sensitive data through our site, we give you our assurance that we protect your data both online as well as offline.
Every time we gather sensitive data, like credit card details, we first encrypt those data before transmitting it to our site in a secure manner. You can validate this by searching for the closed lock icon beside your browser or the word “https” at the onset of the web page address.
Aside from encrypting information to safeguard personally identifiable data, we also make it a point to safeguard your data offline. Only authorized agents or employees who require the data to carry out their job (e.g. customer service or billing) can access these data. Moreover, we store the servers that hold these data in a secure location.